DISCOVERING THE LOST ART OF EXCELLENT GOSPEL SERVICE
We would love to extend this invitation to come and join in our GAP (Gospel Applied Practically) Discipleship Programme.
This is a mentoring programme like no other. Infact, we use the word ‘programme’ with hesitation.
We’ve had many conversations with young people over the years, who are wrestling with the coming together of discipleship, ministry and life. “How do I grow in my walk with Jesus, while being in the work force?”, “How can I share my faith with others, without it seeming like an ‘add-on’ in my life?”, “What does living a gospel-centred life look like when I have a family and all the demands that come with that?”
Our GAP Programme gives you the space to work through foundational life questions in a safe environment, surrounded by people with a range of life experiences – all of whom love Jesus. Our conversations are seasoned with grace.
What’s Involved in the Programme?
- 2 Hours of Face-to-Face group study a week
- 1 Ministry Reflection Journal with guided questions, to be completed each week. Your mentor will write back to you, reflecting further on your responses and challenging you in your personal growth and walk with the Lord.
- Plenty of ministry opportunities – some mandatory, others optional, some paid, some unpaid.
- Accommodation – we have a men’s house and women’s house thanks to the help of Hands and Feet Inc, a Christian Charity that we partner with!
CLICK HERE to read about some of our past and current intern’s experiences.
- Fill out an Application Form Ephraim House GAP Programme Application Form and return it to us as soon as possible so we can get the process started.
- We will email out referee’s forms. Once these have been completed and returned to us we will let you know.
- Ephraim House Leadership team will be presented with your application and will pray together for you, and compile any further questions they may have.
- Interview time will be arranged with you and members of the leadership team (and your parents if appropriate).
- Decision will be made. The leaderships team decision is final. You may start the application process again for the next year, if you wish.
To find out more information please contact our office for more information. email@example.com