When Paul and Erin first met each other, early in 2006 – they both had a vision to run a campsite retreat centre for those in need of rest, hope and grace through Jesus.
Over the years, the Lord has been preparing and leading them both closer towards seeing this vision come to fruition. (What a journey so far!)
There were a few things that the Lord laid on their heart to be on the checklist of finding a property:
- Highway frontage
- River frontage
- Close to town / accessible
- Big enough to set up camp and have numerous facilities on the property
In recent months, they have found a suitable block that will be coming on the market.
But there’s a bit of work to be done….
Purchase of Land
We need to raise the funds to put us in a position to be able to purchase the block of land. We envisage with the cost of the land, and initial set up and legal costs to need about $400,000.
Construction of Facilities
Here is a list of things we hope to be able to include on the block:
– Industrial Kitchen Facility for Community Outreach Dinners & Sunday School
– Accommodation Facility for weekend camps / Holiday Programmes – for local Christian organisations and churches to utilise, aswell as schools and other local organisations.
– Facilities for residential programmes (Including half-way home, youth refuge, young parents, distance education ministry training)
– High Ropes / Low Ropes / Orienteering / Team Building Games & Activities
– Counselling / Retreat
– Prayer Walk / Chapel
For people who are interested in donating towards the purchase of the property and construction of facilities for projects, payments can be made by one of two ways:
Click on the DONATE below. Donations are Tax Deductible. Tax Receipt will be emailed once the transaction has gone through.
Donations can be made by direct deposit into the following account:
Account Name: EPHRAIM HOUSE BUILDING FUND AC
BSB: 802759 Account No: 100000457
If you wish to receive a Tax Receipt please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the staff will be able to assist you.
Above all, we ask kindly that you would join us in prayer and petition before the Lord that He would lead us, guide us and provide us with the resources to effectively communicate the gospel in our local community, and see the salvation of many unto Christ.
May His will be done.
Paul & Erin Strahan