Thanks to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) we are able to offer a variety of Disability Support Services to the local community in Moree.
Community & Social Participation
- Access to Community
Assistance with Daily Life
- Lawn Mowing / Basic Yard Maintenance
- Household assistance and cleaning
- Level 1 – Support Connection
- Level 2 – Support Co-ordination
- Individual Skill Development
Hands and Feet are registered providers with the NDIA, and are regularly externally audited to ensure we are compliant with current legislation and Safeguards Commission.
In Moree, our Disability Support Services are managed by Lis Strahan, a qualified OT who has a great understanding of the needs and requirements of support for people who live with disability.
For more information contact Lis today
M: 0498 019 247