Thanks to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) we are able to offer a variety of Disability Support Services
Community & Social Participation
- Access to Community
Assistance with Daily Life
- Lawn Mowing / Basic Yard Maintenance
- Household assistance and cleaning
- Level 1 – Support Connection
- Level 2 – Support Co-ordination
- Individual Skill Development
Hands and Feet are registered providers with the NDIA.
In Moree, our Disability Support Services are managed by Lis Strahan, a qualified OT who has a great understanding of the needs and requirements of support for people who live with disability.
For more information contact Lis today