A number of people have said that they would love to come out and elp with Maintenance jobs around the Community and/or Ministry Centre, but they don’t necessarily have a team to come out with, so we are going to trial something a bit different and organise our own team.
The dates we have set are Sunday July 24th – Saturday July 30th.
Each person/family will be responsible to arrange their transport to and from Moree.
There are a few accommodation options, including
– Bringing your own campertrailer / caravan / tent / swag
– Sleeping in a male or female designated room in the ministry houses.
– Borrowing one of our tents or swags
We will eat together for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. The cost of meals is covered by a small fee per person ($15 per person per night).
Each morning we will gather together before we start work for the day to pray together, commit the day to the LORD and sort out what each person will be doing.
SAFE MINISTRY TRAINING
We require each person that comes to work and serve with MCM to have completed the Leaders Training through our Safe Ministry Check training online. It is highly likely that during your time here you will interact with some of the most vulnerable people in our community, and we are committed to implementing processes that honour, respect and protect both those we serve and those who are serving. If you have a Working with Children check (or State equivalent) this can be entered when you complete the training. ephraimhousemoree.safeministrycheck.com.au
LIST OF JOBS TO BE DONE
This is not an exhaustive list, but might help you work out if there’s a job that you would be able to contribute to:
– Assisting to deep clean the Community Centre (102)
– Plastering, Painting and Tiling the Laundry in the Main House (106)
– Completing & Making outdoor tables and chairs in the Sensory Park
– Painting a mural on the Shipping Container in the Sensory Park
– Replacing small hand sink (106)
– Installing shade blinds in the Men’s House (108)
– Finish off the Sandpit pulley system
If you are wanting to join the July 2022 team, please complete an application form or email email@example.com by July 16th, 2022.